Search Results for "computer dx"30 links
CB Radio : Clubs
- Oscar Kilo International Dx Group
- The Next Generation of Dx'ers provides professional operators with a passion for radio service, computers and the internet with the means to unit as one for the next peak in the 11 year 27 Mhz cycle.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- 13AT554 Oliver
- Links and informations around DXing,computer and personal informations about 13AT554.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cleveland HAMFEST
- Amateur Radio and Computer Show in BEREA, OHIO
[ Hits: 3521 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3567 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Hardware interfaces
- The LCU-3 is an inexpensive unit that interfaces your radio to your computer.
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- N9VV PSK31 Resources
- Software, reference and reviews of computers interfaces for PSK31 operating mode
[ Hits: 2422 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2134 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Antenna Visualization
- UNIX Application developped at the University of Texas Department of the Computer Sciences, permit to display the radiation pattern and the current magnitude.
[ Hits: 5690 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
[ Hits: 4295 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 58924 | Votes: 1648 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Morse Partner
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2272 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12607 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 18108 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- ScanNow for AR8000
- ScanNow is a computer scanner control program for AR8000
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Computer Aided Technologies
- Producers of Scancat, Copycat, Magic and Distributors of HOKA's CODE-3 and CODE-30 decoders.
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Marine Radio Control
- 32-bit radio control program for the ICOM M700PRO, M710 and M710-R NMEA computer interface.
[ Hits: 3663 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.65 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 66071 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- AR8000 Serial Link
- A simple and inexpensive way to connect an AR8000 to a portable computer
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- SuperVozelj Packet PC
- Packet radio node computer
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer computer cw key computer mic pc computer computer emi computer cw psu computer tv to computer computer dx computer dx log dx computer computer rf computer gives off a lot computer software ham radio on computer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links