computer interface42 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2ENY - Radio Accessories
- Handcrafted Accessories for the shack by W2ENY includes Full range headphones with a mic, computer interfaces, mic ptt adapters
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IC-706 Sound Card Interface
- Computer Control and Soundcard Interface for the Icom IC 706
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000 Cat interface schematic
- N6RK computer to FT-1000 interface
[ Hits: 2230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- FT-817 Automatic Band Select and Serial Interface
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 solid state power amplifiers.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This Program has been developed as a Computer interface for the VK5DJ Auto Tracking hardware
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- CAT Interface
- CAT (Computer Aided Tuning) connects computers with ham radio. Yaesu FT-890 intercace and ICOM IC-Q7 schematics by DK7IN
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TNC-Pi is a special version of TNC-X designed to interface directly with the Raspberry Pi computer. It can connect to the Pi either via the Pi serial port, or via the I2C protocol.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2684 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Rig - Computer CW Interface
- Make your own interface, two schematics for building an interface using the RTS line by N3UR
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sound Card interface
- Interface to insulate the radio circuits from the computer by VK2GWK
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Radio Computer Interface
- Schematic of a simple interface to connect a pc to a FT-1000 Mk5 Field and FT-817 transceivers.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using BlueCat Bluetooth Interface for Yaesu FT 8x7
- With the bluecat interface it is possibile to connect a Yaesu FT 817 857 897 to a computer or a android smartphone without any cable or interface, using a bluetooth wireless connection
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface with Tone Keyer
- An improved version of the audio interface commonly used to connect a computer soundcard to a transceiver\'s receive and transmit audio circuits
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N5EG VNA
- This article describes a low-cost vector network analyzer that operates from 200 kHz to 100 MHz, and connects to a personal computer using a USB 1.1 interface By Tom McDermott, N5EG, and Karl Ireland
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer interface computer interface for a hf radio computer interface computer radio interface multimode computer interface radio to computer interface yaesu ct-62 computer interface cable yaesu ct 62 computer interface cable yaesu usb-62 computer interface cable pc computer computer cw key computer dx computer computer cw computer dx log
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links