Search Results for "computer programs"6 links
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 16576 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Instant Tune and Instant Track on Windows 7
- How to operate Instant Tune and Instant Track or
DOS Programs on a last generation computer in french and english by ON6WG F5VIF
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- A program to design and print QSL cards on your computer, as well as design QSL cards for printing by commercial printers. This program overcomes many of the limitations that are present in other QSL design and print programs and methods.
[ Hits: 4108 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10322 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PC to Rig Interfacing Information
- Connecting the computer to your RTX for using ham radio software programs
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]