Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
Marconi Contest Club
- The Club has the finality to collect all the Contester, mainly in Italy, to be able to exchange info's, operators between the stations, Contesting Tecnique, Tricks and Tips and Logs
Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
YO4PX Francisc Grunberg blog
- Articles about Amateur Radio, own writings and translations: history, DXpeditions, contesting and DXing ethics, Codes of Conduct, Suggestions for Pile-ups, Suggestions for Contesters, the most wanted DXCC entities.
The Society of Midwest Contesters
- TheSociety of Midwest Contesters formed early in 1985 with the goal of uniting Midwest contesters into a competitive group and to further the idea of radiosporting in the Midwest.
GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio