Search Results for "contest"667 links - and 16 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Stealth Attic Antennas for DX and Contesting?
- Considerations on using attic antennas for dx anc contesting operations.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Provide a source of ham radio contest and contest-related information, including contest results and rankings.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HB9DHG Contest calendar
- Yearly contest calendar with links to rules and resuluts by HB9DHG
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mother Lode DX Contest Club
- The Mother Lode DX / Contest Club welcomes all interested DXers and contesting fans, both casual and rabid, from throughout the Mother Lode region of California
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RW0CWA Contest Club
- Collective radio RW0CWA (RT0C) ex R0C, RX0C, RK0CWA, RK0CWW
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contest Club Finland
- C.C.F. web site by Contest Club Finland editor of the pileUp newsletter
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Order of Boiled Owls of New York
- Order of Boiled Owls of New York Ham Radio contest club
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The Basics of Contesting
- Article about ham radio contesting and calendar of major contests by G4UCJ
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UN Contest Results
- UN DX Contest 2010 (Open Championship of Kazakhstan)
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARRL Contest results database
- The results from ARRL contests are available here.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CT1BOH Contest Results
- Past results and scores of popular ham radio contests collected by CT1BOH
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ WPX Contest
- Official web site of CQ World Wide WPX Contest.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- August UHF contest
- ARRL UHF contest, first full weekend of August
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SARTG Contest
- SARTG RTTY contest new year and WW-RTTY rules and results
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 6Y1V Contest Superstation
- 6Y1V the contest superstation of K1LZ & KY1V at the home of 6Y5GC in Hopewell Jamaica.
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WY4Y Zebulon Contesting and Awards Club
- The primary objective of ZCC is to promote Amateur Radio use by awarding members for achievements in the Awards section.
Free membership and awards program. Scores and awards posted on our web site.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- This site is dedicated to Amateur Radio, there are forums, pictures, up to date info and dxpeditons, contests and lots more
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio and HF Contesting by DL4ME
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PI4CC Live audio
- During PI4CC contest club activities you will be able to listen what they hear.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KH2D's Tips For CW Contesting
- Tips and tricks for CW contesting by KH2D
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Deaf FT1000MP MkI
- How to repair a FT1000MP front end, damaged from too much neighbouring RF during contesting
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 3707 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]