about copper on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : 15M Antennas : 17M Antennas : 2M
Antennas : Hentenna Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26131 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Roll-up & Copper JPole antennas
- Roll-up and Copper Pipe J-Pole Antennas for 144 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 meter slim jim copper tubing antenna
- 2 meters copper tube antenna, tested with an Icom IC-V8000
[ Hits: 16988 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.23 ]
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- The Copper cactus antenna
- Copper Cactus multiband J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 53794 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 11419 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4364 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
Antennas : Slim Jim Antennas : VHF UHF Antennas : Vertical Antennas : Wire DX Resources : QSLing Manufacturers : Antennas : Marine Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave Manufacturers : Lightning and Surge Protection Shopping and Services : Regional : USA Technical Reference : Electronics Technical Reference : Mic wiring
- GM3MXN Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This article describes a loop usable from 7 - 21 mHz, using half inch copper tube 3 feet in circumference
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6OAV'S LOOP
- Bill Rinker, W6OAV, handcrafted this compact magnetic HF loop from copper and pvc plumbing supplies, a 12 volt motor, and some teflon sheets. He's had great reports with it.
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links