Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
Saline County Amateur Radio Club
- This is the amateur radio club of Saline County Arkansas. We are still growing each year currently with over fifty members. We are the oldest Amateur Radio Club in Saline County. Our current constitution dates back to our incorporation in 1971.
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.