Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
Century Club Logger
- Century Club Logger is for any individual whether they are a Net Control Station or just a user checking into any of the 3905 Century Club Nets who needs to maintain accurate records about all aspects of particular net.
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.