- TCARES Inc.
An Educational, Charitable
- Association of Silicon Valley Amateur Radio Organizations.
ASVARO is a California non-profit public benefit educational cor
poration (501(c)(3)) dedicated to supporting amateur radio for education and public service. Located in the Silicon Valley of California
- Emergency repeater
network supporting ventura county
Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeater
s located on Palomar Mountain
- The Red Oak Victory Amateur Radio Club (ROVARC), an ARRL affiliated club, was incor
porated in 1999 as a non-profit club.
AF6P - FILAMARS of San Diego
- Web page of the filipino american amateur radio society of san diego af6p. it's repeater
in 2 meters and 220 mhz cover a wide range and can be accessed anywhere in san diego area.
W6PW San Francisco Amateur Radio Club
- The S.F.A.R.C. is one of the oldest organizations of it's kind in the country This ARRL affiliated club was founded in 1916 and incor
porated in 1919.
Loma Pioneer Repeater Club - LPRC
- The loma pioneer repeater
club - lprc provides 2 meter vhf and 440 uhf amateur radio and emergency communication for the san francisco and monterey bay areas from a repeater
on mt loma prieta. aprs digipeater available.
W6MLP Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society
- The Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society was formed in 2000 and incor
porated in 2002
The club is independent from but supports two volunteer emergency communications organizations: Milpitas Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) and the Milpitas City Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) groups.
KA6NCR Relay Repeater Club
- Welcome to the relay repeater
club. we are a 2 meter/vhf amateur (ham) radio club in arcadia, california, operating on the ka6ncr repeater
. we are looking for new members.
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater
amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeater
s connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.