- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
South Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club
- an established organization that provides the services of two 2 metre repeaters, a 70cm repeater, VE testing / education, and public service assistance to the Penetanguishene / Midland community
Lambton County Radio Club
- Proudly serving Sarnia and all of Lambton County Ontario
The Lambton County Radio Club (LCRC) Inc. was formed in 1982 and was incorporated in 1985. Our purpose is to promote and foster Amateur (Ham) Radio
Hamilton Amateur Radio Club
- The Hamilton Amateur Radio Club operates the VE3NCF repeater, 146.760- and 444.075+MHz. It is open for use by all Hams
NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
CRES Amateur Radio Club
- We are a general purpose ham radio club serving Columbus and the Central Ohio area. We run the W8ZPF repeater, 146.67-, located in Columbus, and hold bi-monthly meetings on topics of interest to radio amateurs.
HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel