The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
13 cm Helix Antennapop
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
Kings County Repeater Association
- Kings County Repeater Association, Over 30 years of Amateur Radio involvement in Brooklyn. The KCRA meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, except July and August. Anyone interested in Amateur Radio is welcome to attend our meetings.
Lake Area Amateur Radio Klub
- Welcome to the home page for the Lake Area Amateur Radio Klub (K5LRK) located in southern Denton county, Texas
- Since the beginning when a small group of Hams met to form a club in the southwest corner of Dallas County, it has always been known as SWDCARC or by it's full name, Southwest Dallas County Amateur Radio Club.
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.