Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
T2FD The Forgotten Antennapop
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
- My personnal web site about me, the RC members in my r?gion and my HAM callsign F4BKV. You can find also all info about my DX expeditions on 11M: 14RC/EU159 14RC/AT028 167RC0 and many others...
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
GB3EN The North London Television Group
- Formed in 1998 with the aim of encouraging Amateur Television (ATV) activity in the North London/Lea Valley area, and specifically to establish an Amateur Television repeater in North London.