Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
- Devoted to CQ-TV mobile electronic publications.
E-books related to ATV (Amateur Television) and although the site is called DATV (Digital Amateur Television), it covers not only digital ATV, but all aspects of ATV
IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
CQCallbook - Online Internet CallbookPriority listing
- The CQCallbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for cq call