Search Results for "cq test"56 links
Antennas : Beverage
- W3LPL on Beverages
- Frank Donavan, W3LPL , discusses beverages on the CQ-Contest reflector. This is a reprint of Frank's message.
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Michigan DX Association
- The Michigan DX Association serves Michigan and all areas with the most up to date DX and Contest Information.Membership is Free.
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- T8 Liechtensten 2006
- Liechtenstein 2006, cq ww 160m cw contest, top-band, t9 multi single crew
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- California QSO Party
- The California QSO Party (CQP) is the premier state QSO party held every year on the first weekend of October. The Northern California Contest Club (NCCC) has sponsored CQP since 1974.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- All Time CQ WW Records
- On these pages are presented the records for the CQ WW contest for every country that has ever entered a CQ WW.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ Contests Rules and Awards
- CQ Contests rules, CQ World Wide 160-meter Contest
CQ World Wide WPX Contest CQ World Wide RTTY Contest
CQ World Wide RTTY WPX Contest CQ World Wide DX Contest CQ World Wide VHF Contest
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contest manager programa for REF, ARRL 10m, ARRL DX, CQ WW, CQ WPX
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Contest Station Slovak Republic
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Israel callbook
- 4X-4Z callbook , Interactive ITU - CQ zone MAPs, HOLYLAND CONTEST : rules - results.
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.37 ]
- Mid Lanark Ham Radio Society
- GM0B contest group web page CQ WW 2000 qth Benbecula, Scotland
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- GM0B Contest group
- GM0B, CQ WW 2000 Multi-Multi from Benbecula, Outer Hebrides, Scotland
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- CQWW 1998 from PA3HBB
- Reportage of the CQWW CW contest in 1998, with full history of the event and photos of equipment used.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9N7BCC Nepal 2004
- On the occasion of its 20th anniversary and in memory of its long time member DJ7CY, Sepp Rindfleisch, members of the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) staged a DXpedition to the Kingdom of Nepal centered around the CW portion of the
CQ WW DX Contest.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- K3LP's Website
- This is the website for K3LP, well known DXer and DX-peditioner. Look for Dave during the main four Contests (ARRL DX CW/SSB and CQWW SSB/CW)
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
[ Hits: 2457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Current Optimal Frequency Charts
- Optimal Working Frequencies (MHz) for High Frequency (HF) / Shortwave Radio. By region, updated monthy.
[ Hits: 7917 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 12098 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Code Quick
- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
[ Hits: 44726 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.77 ]
You can try similar termstest this is a test win test how to test l7 ham test sat test nts test lo-op test emc test cq-test test set used test sa test where to test ve test
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links