WP4OGK Puerto Rico
- We are a group of amateur radio and CERT program instructors in order to create groups of trainers in ham radio for the Citizen Corps program and prepare communications groups in the communities to the CERT program and also train them in ham radio in Puerto Rico to respond to any emergency or disaster local or national level.
Whitley County Amateur Radio Groups (WCARG)
- This site was created to allow the listed organizations, their members and others in the area to share information about amateur radio in and around Whitley County, Indiana.
- Resonant Frequency: The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
D-STAR Hot Spotupdated
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.