Search Results for "create"81 links
Antennas : Wire
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Thracian Rose Club
- The Thracian Rose Club has been created in the Roses' City Kazanlak (Bulgaria) in 1993. Its main goal is to promote contacts within the radio community members (HAM, CB and SWL).
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- My CB Shack
- Website created for the CB Radio Hobbiest. Specializing in DX radio and cb base stations.
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CDXC Clipperton DX Club
- "The ""Clipperton DX Club"" promote the organization of radio-amateur expeditions thanks to financial support, QSL card printing, or equipment loan. The club created the ""DXpedition Award"" (DXPA), to honnor the traffic with radio-amateur expeditions."
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- World Wide Young Contesters
- Amateur radio contest club created in 1999 to encourage new young hams from all over the world.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IREF Island Radio Foundation
- Organization created to provide support to IOTA expeditions
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service,
- The Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service, ACS, (Formerly Sarasota County ARES, RACES) is a program created to provide emergency communications for the Red Cross and Sarasota County Emergency Management.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Home page of the first hamradio club created in Northen Greece.
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The #cq11 page
- This is the official web page of the #cq11 IRC channel on Othernet Network. It was created to help users on 11m. band.
[ Hits: 830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : eh-antenna
- This group has been created to promote discussion relating to the EH Antenna. There should be many with experience with the EH Antenna, so don't be shy about asking questions on construction and efficiency.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- NH7C Amateur Radio Social Network
- NH7C.com was created with the user in mind and sports many of the latest features available. Whether you have interest in Contesting, QRP, CW, Emergency Communications or any other facet of Amateur Radio, you are welcome here at NH7C.com.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Propagational Resources
- Create Online Maps, Check Forcasts and Conditions, more features being added each month, by hfradio.org
[ Hits: 6512 | Votes: 176 | Rating: 8.65 ]
- Echolink Directory
- This web site was created to aid amateur radio hobbyist who travel from city to city and country to country to locate Echolink stations in the area they will be traveling to.
[ Hits: 4033 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Longwave operations
- In the VLF portion of the spectrum it is easy to listen to the emissions created by the Earth itself. These emissions are generated by many different mechanisms and are often beautiful to listen to. Coverage on LF and MF frequencies
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International Meteor Organization
- IMO was created in response to an ever growing need for international cooperation of meteor amateur work. Radio Observations.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1629 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tuna Tin Two Photo Gallery
- Photos from around the world of perhaps the most famous QRP project ever created. Vintage 1970's and newer versions of the Tuna Tin Two are featured.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Difona Communication GmbH
- Transceivers, anntennas, PA, power supplies, accessories from Kenwood, ICOM, Yaesu, MFJ, ACOM, DAIWA, Diamond, DXSR, Alinco, Ameritron, ETM, Fritzel, UKW Technik, AOR, Bencher, Create, G.B., Heil, Hotline, Maldol, Tonna, Titanex, Outbacker, Hy-Gain, Mirage, SCS, SGC, SSB Elektronik
[ Hits: 8904 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- SWL Call Search
- Search-Find-View-Download SWL/Ham Call Signs world-wide. Create-Send-Receive eQSL cards on-line - free, including bureau. Much more, ALL especially for the discriminating SWL.
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2634 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RadioTelephone Tutor
- Helps you study for the Ham Radio &
FCC GROL exams. Often times, test questions are worded in ways; that fool you. RadioTelephone Tutor drills on missed questions, till you know the answers backwards and forwards. Can take entire question pools in straight, or random order. Creates a practice test; which represents what you would be given in a real exam.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SH5 Contest Log Analysis
- SH5 is an easy to use ham radio contest logs analyzer which creates a variety of statistics in HTML format from the Cabrillo format log. Run under Windows and is free to download, by the makers of TR4W
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 4803 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]