Search Results for "create"89 links
Antennas : Dipole
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3824 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 19443 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- The Smith Chart was originally created many years ago as an RF engineering aid by Phillip Smith of RCA.These pages includes extesnive documentation on smith carts.
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 2652 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Resonant Frequency: The Ham Radio Podcast
- The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RARS Group
- In the spirit of Field Day, the RARS Group was created to promote remote field and mobile operations.
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- hamtests.co.uk - amateur radio training
- This site has been created to allow you to take mock United Kingdom Amateur (Ham) Radio exams using our ever increasing mock questions pool. We have questions available for Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced exams.
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Map
- Create a Ham Radio Az Map on the fly, various dimension available
[ Hits: 24135 | Votes: 256 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Create My Azimuthal Equidistant Map
- Online generator or Azimuthal equidistand map
[ Hits: 5725 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Tesla and Radio
- Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSO Map
- Write down grid squares of your qsos and this nice tool will create a map with all QTH linked to your home QTH.
[ Hits: 2345 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- Digital Voice Dongle Project
- This project is to create a small board that when plugged into a PC USB port, will provide an interface to a DVSI digital voice VOCODER chip.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Target 3001 PCB Design
- Represents a new generation of CAD/CAE software for circuit design. Has been created to meet the requirements of professional design engineers.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 9099 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.35 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 2800 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 24276 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 20330 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Kenwood MCP-1A for TH-K2 Series
- TH-K2AT / TH-K2E / TH-K2ET / TH-K4AT / TH-K4E
Memory Control Program
You can use this software to create data such as memory channels and menus on a PC by connecting the TH-K2/K4 transceiver to the PC.
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
You can try similar termscreate create 318 jr create 730 v1a kit 3 kw create create-318-jr create tower time to create create-hf-730v 1 a hf v create hf-730v-1-a hf v- create 730v1 create antennen create yagi cy 402 create hf antenna create-hf 730v 1 a hf v create yagi cy-402
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links