Search Results for "create"99 links
Antique Radios : Collections
- Atwater Kent Radios
- Devoted to disseminating information about Atwater Kent Radios and the man who created them.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- World Wide Young Contesters
- An amateur radio contest club that was created in November 1999
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contest Keyboard Templates
- Keyboard overlays for CT, N1MM, Wintest, or Writelog created with Excel 2000 by WA4PGM
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Belgian Castle Award
- Belgian Castle Award was created in order to promote ham traffic and spirit, and to develop better knowledge of national patrimony.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- WP4OGK Puerto Rico
- We are a group of amateur radio and CERT program instructors in order to create groups of trainers in ham radio for the Citizen Corps program and prepare communications groups in the communities to the CERT program and also train them in ham radio in Puerto Rico to respond to any emergency or disaster local or national level.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ARA - Association of Amateur Azores
- ARA was founded on 1976 by a group of hams on the island of St. Miguel aiming to create the first civil Radio Amateur club,located in Ponta Delgada.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency
- Resonant Frequency: The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tektronix - Signal Generator
- Tektronix Signal Generator web site.
A Tektronix signal generator can create a virtually unlimited number of signals - analog or digital, ideal or distorted and more.
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NS6T's Azimuthal Map
- This site provides free azimuthal maps for almost anywhere on the globe.
Create your own azimuthal map for your location. You can customize the map in a variety of ways by changing the options in the web form
[ Hits: 5184 | Votes: 144 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- Planning a Digital-ATV Station
- Article explain how create your own D-ATV station. By Ken W6HHC & Robbie KB6CJZ on RF Newsletter
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Elecraft K2 Owners Database
- The K2/K1 Online Database has been created to allow Elecraft Owners to post information about themselves and their K2/K1 units
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-STAR Hot Spot
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FCC Call
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs afterwards, a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM you can convert row data to many different file formats. Allow a quick input interface, and contest score for several contest. Can import & export a batch of logs and to create result lists.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW Midi for Windows
- A Morse code TEXT-to-MIDI converter that creates a Morse code standard MIDI file from ASCII text.
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QSL Studio
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Wattmeter - 300nW to 30W
- The digital wattmeter project was created for the purpose of measuring power in the range of 300nw to 30w.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Coherent Receiver
- N-channel scalable coherent receiver that employs the RTL-SDR technology in order to create inexpensive multi-channel receiving systems.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscreate create 318 jr create 730 v1a kit 3 kw create create-318-jr create tower create-hf-730v 1 a hf v time to create create antennen create 730v1 create hf-730v-1-a hf v- create yagi cy 402 create hf antenna create-hf 730v 1 a hf v create yagi cy-402
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links