Search Results for "cross"101 links
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 12071 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- CFA and EH Antenna samples in german
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- CF and EH antennas
- Crossed-Field Antennas and E/H Antennas
[ Hits: 2672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4739 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5328 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 38443 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Alfa Tango Iceland
- About the Icelandic Alfa Tango members,DX,Iceland and all what has to do with the hobby.
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site describes ARES goals and methods and structure."
[ Hits: 5314 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- ARES Missouri
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site is a resource for Missouri ARES Teams and a point of contact for Served Agencies."
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service,
- The Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service, ACS, (Formerly Sarasota County ARES, RACES) is a program created to provide emergency communications for the Red Cross and Sarasota County Emergency Management.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- C.T.C. - Croatian Telegraphy Club
- Association with free membership for telegraphy lovers across the world.
[ Hits: 1124 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Cross County Amateur Radio Club
- Located in Wynne Arkansas. Repeater 147.375(107.2)
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICRCweb - Insurance City Repeater Club
- The Insurance city repeater club operates out of central connecticut and works closes with the american red cross
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GRARC Ham Radio club
- The club is located in Dubuque Iowa, on the banks of the Mississippi River.We are active in the American Red Cross and various community events.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- European Microwave News
- Supporting Microwave Radio Across Europe
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weather Radio Frequencies
- Weather Radio Frequencies across the U.S.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Missouri/Kansas Scanner Radio
- Provides comprehensive frequency listings for various public safety agencies and private organizations who operate across the Kansas and Missouri Region.
[ Hits: 9611 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Shortwave Australia
- "Australia's newest and friendly Club for shortwave listeners - broadcasting, utility, TV, VHF, ARO, clandestine. Free membership. On-line messaging - members across Australia. Weekly free magazine ""Australian SW News""."
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A Free general purpose antenna analysis user-oriented software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, antenna modeling and antenna analysis.
[ Hits: 13396 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- 9A7KTF Software collection
- Collection of ham radio software
[ Hits: 4885 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- iHamRelay offers you more than 2500 repeaters all across Europe and the possibility for you to join the community while sharing your own data
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]