Caribbean Maritime Mobile Net
- The Net operates daily on 7.241 MHz from 1100Z to 1200Z, assisting cruisers in contacting each other, being contacted by land based stations, and enabling them to keep in touch with their home bases, family and others
- CutRate Batteries supplies fully compatible, after market battery packs for two-way radios and barcode scanners. Our products are guaranteed to work with Motorola, Kenwood, Yaesu, Vertex, Icom, Telxon, Intermec, LXE and PSC two-way radios and barcode scanners.
- Communications Equipment and Accessories dealer for Icom,Kenwood,Yaesu,Maha,Maxrad,DB Products,Larsen,Pryme,Premier,Times Microwave,Battery Tech,Maxon,Cobra,Handspring
KJI Electronics, Inc
- KJI Electronics, Inc. has been serving the Amateur Radio Community since 1978. An authorized Icom and Kenwood dealer, we carry many other manufacturers of HAM radio equipment. Located in Caldwell NJ, we service the radios we sell.
- Ham radios at Gigaparts inc. Kenwood Icom Yaesu and most famous brands.
Communications Experts, repair modifications
- Communications Experts CB Radio and Ham Radio Repair Modifications Programming Communications Experts Maxon Icom Cobra Uniden Galaxy Palomar Can Be Found At Communications Experts
SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.