Search Results for "ct interface"134 links
Contesting : Software
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5022 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3671 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Pacific Research Solutions
- Repeater Controllers, Repeater Tone Panels, Telephone Interface, Remote Monitoring Systems, Process Control and TDS Monitors
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28030 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Beacon-Prediction Wizard
- Specialized interface for the communications-analysis-prediction engine provided by VOACAP, predicts the expected performance of high frequency, HF, radio systems
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
[ Hits: 8142 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17936 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 19095 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
[ Hits: 6310 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- It is a simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- FODtrack Satellite Tracking Interface
- Construction tips to build an automatic``satellite tracking rotor controller using``PIC16F877 IC.
[ Hits: 7245 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1599 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2180 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 18990 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
You can try similar termsfsk interface and cw keying interface rfi interface ft 747 cat interface ft 897 psk interface civ interface ft 897 interface ts 140 interface psk interface ts 850 interface pc interface sb interface interface cw key ft 107 cw interface usb-interface ft 990 cat interface
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links