Search Results for "current meter"17 links
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna current meter
- How to measure antenna feed balanced lines currents
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19341 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- K5DZE Becon
- The K5DZE/B 10 Meter Beacon currently operates on 28.228 MHz 24/7 transmitting a CW signal at 18 WPM as an aid to check 28 MHz propagation Northern Kentucky
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Larkfield Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- Currently operate 3 repeater locations in Dix Hills, Huntington and Smithtown on 2 Meters, 1.25 Meters & 70 Centimeters.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WebSDR in California
- WebSDR online receiver based in California by K6FRC currently operating 10 meter band
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4525 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Quad Antennas by CUBEX, Cubex currently offers Cubical Quad antennas for 2 meters through 40 meters.
[ Hits: 14542 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Build yourself an RF Ammeter
- An Easy way to Monitor RF, AC or DC current with one instrument by W5JGV
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AC power meter
- Measure the AC current flowing through your appliances
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- R.F. Current Meter
- This R.F. current meter was developed to assist in measuring line currents in balance feed lines as used in the All Band HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An adjustable RF Ammeter
- Measuring antenna current with and RF Ammeter
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to measure current
- An article on how to measure electrical current with a digital multimeter or analogue multimeter.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Germanium Noise Generator
- This generator requires 100volts supply at 5mA. A 0 -5 mA meter inserted at J1 measures the crystal current.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscurrent meter current & meter rf current meter balance feedline current meter antenna current meter current meter balanced current muf current rf current 20a current from 12v diract current 4 to 1 current balun 4:1-current-balun current choke balun 6 to 1 current
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links