Search Results for "cw key base"11 links
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ Key Base
- A simple non-slip base for lightweight CW
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Arena
- Supplier of two-way radio products and accessories to large and small businesses, volunteer groups, radio amateurs and individuals. Transceivers, receivers, antennas cw keys based in London UK
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PZTLog Pro
- A windows based full featured logbook software capable of several features including PSK, RTTY and SSTV Data Modes, DX Cluster, RBN and KST Support, QRZ.com XML Lookup, CW Keyer, Cat Control. Registration required.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Key for iPhone
- A free simple touchscreen-based CW Morse Code straight key. Practice sending Morse Code on your iPhone.
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 2540 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- CW Key Base
- Lightweight keys and paddles may be great for backbacking, but what if all you want is the darn thing to stay reasonably still on the desk?
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8514 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
cw key base
You can try similar termsh base base cb base ge abs base tp base dac base ts-520 base base cw key base cb base ssb base df base base mic. base station tower base
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links