Build a K9AY Receive Antenna
- This article is how a K9AY switch-able receive antenna was built by Darren Hatcher, G0WCW. It also goes a step further telling you really how to do it, rather than suggesting what to do.
Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
The Pixie and Micro-80
- QRP HF Transceivers, Tiny, direct conversion CW transceivers using just a handful of readily available parts.
A CW QRP Transceiver for 20 m band
- The little QRP presented in this article may be built in a gradual manner, it is divided
in two main modules (plus VFO), you may also complete only a single part (RX or TX module).