2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
CE2GVM Radio Club Gaviotas Chile
- Radio Club Gaviotas, Vina del Mar, Region Valparaiso, Chile, CE2GVM, radioaficionados de Vina del Mar, Diploma RC Gaviotas, telecomunicaciones, licencia, radioaficionados CE, radioaficionados XQ, Novicio, General, Superior, CW, DX, radio clubes
6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
ARRL Audio News
- ARRL Audio News contains highlights taken from the League's weekly publication, The ARRL Letter. ARRL Audio News is available via internet in mp3.
RSGB GB2RS News casts
- Every week the RSGB produces a News Bulletin for Radio Amateurs and Short Wave listeners. They are read live on Sundays (usually) by a team of readers throughout the UK on HF, VHF and above.
Listen To The Main News MP3 (G4NJH) or to GB2RS on your iPod
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.