Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
- Lets you automatically record your favorite radio programs from Web Radio broadcasts, and then listen to them later on your PC, MP3 player or Pocket PC.
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
- A slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works well with Spectrogram. By Rik Strobbe ON7YD
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).