- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CWreceiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 53896 | Votes: 1624 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
CwGet PPCPriority listing
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB