Search Results for "cw receiver"24 links
- Ten-Tec RX320 Online receiver
- Ten-Tec RX320 HF AM,CW,SSB online receiver from Zwolle Netherlands.
[ Hits: 2275 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Juma kits
- Ham radio kits, HF receivers,ssb and cw transceivers, morse keyers and linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4008 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Arena
- Supplier of two-way radio products and accessories to large and small businesses, volunteer groups, radio amateurs and individuals. Transceivers, receivers, antennas cw keys
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wadsworth Repeaters
- The GE Master Exec II receiver employs a five cavity helical input filter to insure out of band rejection.
[ Hits: 54 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 5146 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8168 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 59083 | Votes: 1649 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3505 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.83 ]
- 40 meter CW/SSB Receiver
- The K9GDT 40m receiver
[ Hits: 5737 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- PA2OHH Home made receiver
- My first homemade SSB and CW receiver 10 kHz to 30 MHz
[ Hits: 1549 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 40 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- Practical and usable direct conversion receiver for the 40 m CW band
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Simple Superhet for 40M CW
- An home made receiver for 7 MHz CW
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40m CW Receiver
- A 40m CW receiver for use with the companion 40m CW QRP transmitter by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Direct Conversion Receiver
- A simple direct conversion receiver for 80m. The receiver covers 3.51 MHz - 3.60 MHz and 3.64MHz - 3.71 MHZ - CW and Phone portions by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A good regenerative receiver
- A good SSB-CW-AM regenerative receiver with a fine tuning by moving the wooden stick with a grounded piece of PCB towards the coil.
[ Hits: 5915 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Small Portable Regenerative Receiver
- Allow CW/SSB reception of radio amateurs bands by PA2OHH
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Interface for MS_DSP
- Minimal interface circuits for receiver and transmitter audio, also for PSK31
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsbest cw receiver psk receiver 27 mhz to air receiver am receiver kit 40m receiver receiver sdr receiver fm receiver receiver vhf lf receiver vlf receiver ip receiver r 7 cw ssb receiver qrp receiver hf receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links