OK1RR DX & Contesting Page
- Almost a fresh QSL manager Database, Country Tables for YPLOG by VE6YP (updated monthly), Additional files for the TRLoog by N6TR. Technical topics for HF Contesting (mostly CW), software download (a huge collection)
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
- "Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"
PED CW PileUp Trainer
- PED is a CW pileup trainer written by MasIII. It is a free software. It requires DOS and SoundBlaster compatible sound source.
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
- Online documentation and overview about Morse Academy, shareware cw learning software
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.