d beam275 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 20M
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2435 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 7 MHz
- A 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 3378 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- VK2ABQ Beam for 50 MHz
- An easy antenna for portable use for six meter band
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8 elements Yagi for 70 cm
- 70 cms 8-element Yagi Beam, this Yagi antenna should not need a balun as it will resonate under its own merit.
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80m 2 element project
- A 2 element beam antenna for 80 meter band by ha8rm
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- Calculate the Measurements for a 2 or 3 ele Beam
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Fractal beam antenna for 14 MHz
- A beam fractal antenna for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A Practical, 5-Band Homebrew Wire Beam
- The Upside-Down Umbrella Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Home Made HexBeam Antenna
- A long picture gallery of a homebrew hexbeam antenna project
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam Antenna
- The Hexbeam is a great little antenna! It should be high on your list of options if you want a design that can be multi-banded, exhibits useful gain and directivity, is very lightweight, has a small turning radius, and which lends itself readily to Do It Yourself construction.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Assembling a Spider Beam
- Spider Beam antenna pictures in a youtube video
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About directional antennas
- Directional antennas a beginners explanation
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vee Beam Antenna
- A multiband HF Vee Beam antenna at VK5SW.
If you're lucky enough to have the room, perhaps you may like to put up a multiband Vee Beam antenna for the HF bands.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2680 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- G3UES Echelford Amateur Radio Society
- Echelford amateur radio society is based in ashford, middlesex, uk. has about 80 members.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Dinamica
- Ham radio HF antennas manufacturer, produce HF dynamic beam antennas, and vertical pole antenna. Offer kits and parts to build you own dynamic antennas, by IZ0AEG
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.41 ]
- K4KIO - Broadband Hexagonal Beam Antenna
- The broad band hexagonal beam (hexbeam) designed by G3TXQ and built by K4KIO
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hex Beam SP7IDX
- Manufacture HF radio antennas for sale to the amateur radio community, hexagonal beams, parts and accessories.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ECO Asay 3 elements yagi manual
- schematic Manual of the 3 element yagi antenna by ECO antenne
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Ham radio shop dealer for Microham Optibeam Big Boy Rotators EA4TX products based in Finland
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshex beam ray beam hex-beam aim a beam add 40m to beam 2m beam 10m log beam 2m 5 ele beam u beam 440 beam diy 6m beam w beam 6m beam beam vee beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links