Search Results for "d star"314 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 40M
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Apartment antennas
- Successful apartment operating starts with an evaluation of the location
[ Hits: 22431 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Getting Started in CB Radio
- These notes may be a help to you in getting accustomed to the airways, and reaping the rewards of communication through the medium of CB radio
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Ham Radio And The WTC Disaster
- "W2IK's Personal experience being the first responder at ""ground zero"" during the WTC 9/11 disaster."
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club (BVARC) was started in 1993 with 5 members. We currently have 40-45 members. The Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club is a "Not for Profit Association of Amateur Radio Operators" based in Harrison county, Iowa.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mississippi Coast Amateur Radio Association
- Very active amateur radio organization on the Mississippi Coast. Operating repeater with echolink and much more.
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AKAFUNK - DK0SU Stuttgart University
- Information about the AKAFUNK, our activities and our amateur radio station DK0SU
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- W4ATC Student Amateur Radio Society
- The NCSU Student Amateur Radio Society (W4ATC StARS) is a group of men and women who practice the hobby ofamateur radio. We represent a wide range demographics, of majors, and of interests.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Start to ham and pirate radio
- Startpage for radio enhousiast, freeradio, short and mediumwave, pirates from all over the world broadcasting everywere, offshore.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio start page (or "jump page") with categorized links on one screen-size page, making HamPage.com a time-saving default browser page for ham shack computers.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Telstar Electronics
- Makers of VoiceMax Transceiver Speech Processor.
Linear amplifier production has been discontinued.
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Ham Radio Help Group
- Dedicated to those who are interested in getting started in amateur radio or upgrading to a higher class license
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ARRLWeb: Welcome to Amateur Radio
- What Amateur Radio (ham radio) is. How to get started in ham radio. License
requirements. Where to find instructions.
[ Hits: 2095 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- How ham radio works
- How Ham Radio Works, by Gary Brown, Ham radio can be very portable and affordable. In this article, we will look at ham radio and show you how to get started in this wireless world
[ Hits: 2529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3885 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 42198 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
[ Hits: 4989 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Win96 - PRO-96 Software
- Win96 - data management software for the PRO-96 digital trunking scanner
[ Hits: 5705 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Win92 - PRO-92 Software
- Win92 - Windows-based data management for the Pro-92/2067 trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Win99 - PRO-99 Software
- Data Management Software for the RadioShack PRO-99 Race Scanner
[ Hits: 1870 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Win95 - PRO-95 Software
- Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-95 Trunking Scanner
[ Hits: 4571 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Win93 - PRO-93 Software
- Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-93/2053 Trunking Scanner
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- A Pb Battery Recharger
- The starting idea was to build a battery charger for Pb battery used in car and moto...
[ Hits: 3028 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]