d star354 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Loop
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 93256 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- Apartment antennas
- Successful apartment operating starts with an evaluation of the location
[ Hits: 23081 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Getting Started in CB Radio
- These notes may be a help to you in getting accustomed to the airways, and reaping the rewards of communication through the medium of CB radio
[ Hits: 2616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Ham Radio And The WTC Disaster
- "W2IK's Personal experience being the first responder at ""ground zero"" during the WTC 9/11 disaster."
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Twin Cities Radio & Electronics Club Australia
- An informative site with information about our Australian Ham Radio & Electronics Clubs activities - and other interesting items such as links, photos, emergency service exercises and other Amateur Radio related news items
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Club of thessaloniki
- Club for Radio enthusiasts in Thessaloniki - Macedonia - Greece
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Mississippi Coast Amateur Radio Association
- Very active amateur radio organization on the Mississippi Coast. Operating repeater with echolink and much more.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opequon Radio Society
- The Opequon Radio Society is an ARES affiliated club operating in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AKAFUNK - DK0SU Stuttgart University
- Information about the AKAFUNK, our activities and our amateur radio station DK0SU
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Starke, Florida Hamfest
- Second Saturday in October at the Bradford County Fairgrounds.
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- North Jersey hamfest
- Starting the season with us. Large indoor area plus tailgating
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2634 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Startsite for the Radioamateur
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Radio Start to ham and pirate radio
- Startpage for radio enhousiast, freeradio, short and mediumwave, pirates from all over the world broadcasting everywere, offshore.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio start page (or "jump page") with categorized links on one screen-size page, making HamPage.com a time-saving default browser page for ham shack computers.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Ham Radio Help Group
- Dedicated to those who are interested in getting started in amateur radio or upgrading to a higher class license
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28280 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 4003 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Cobra Grant Superstar Emperor Galaxy President Midland Uniden and more radio mods
[ Hits: 34067 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- A Pb Battery Recharger
- The starting idea was to build a battery charger for Pb battery used in car and moto...
[ Hits: 3109 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar termsstar sr 700 tri star star 1c d star star m 298 d star ht d star v2.44 d-star which 1d star pro star 400 star all-star all star star st 700 star sat
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links