Search Results for "d star"308 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 6M
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 7664 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- WB6WUW Amature Radio Tower Installation
- Wb6wuw's pictorial guide to the erection of free-standing towers starting with excavation and ending with antenna installation
[ Hits: 5016 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9033 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
[ Hits: 7594 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.56 ]
- Jorge's radio collection
- Contains an eclectic mixture of sets starting from 1924 and ending in the mid 60's.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PI4ZI Contest group - the Netherlands
- The group started in 2001 as a small group of enthousiast hams, in 2003 the group has been grown to 20 serious active members.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PJ – Bonaire
- Noah, K2NG, has started a new Rent-a-QTH in Netherlands Antilles
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- USA frequency allocations
- The radio spectrum in usa, PDF File representing the united stares frequency allocations in graphical mode, by NTIA
[ Hits: 4691 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- N1HIT New Hampshire Interconnect Team
- The New Hampshire Interconnect Team (NHIT) has been formed to establish a D-star repeater in Southern New Hampshire
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A musr reading for beginners
[ Hits: 5041 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Licencing in India
- Beginners guide and introduction to get started in ham radio if you live in India
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- International Amateur Radio Forum
- This forum is to bring together all interested in Amateur Radio both listeners and Operator's alike from all over the world
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tucson-area police radio scanner
- Launch the StarNet radio scanner to listen to Tucson-area police, fire and other agencies radio transmissions.
[ Hits: 11232 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- MTM Scientific Radio Loop Antenna
- Loop Antenna Starter Kit contains detailed plans for building the MTM Scientific, Inc. loop antenna from scratch.
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Micro Computer Concepts
- Micro Computer Concepts is a manufacture of radio repeaters, repeater controllers and repeater related accessories. MCC started making repeater controllers in 1988 and has supplied the Amateur Radio community with a varity of products.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Starline Electronics
- Full-size Professional Circumaural (closed type) Stereo Headphone Monitor designed for studio use, swl and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Getting started in RTTY with MMTTY
- A tutorial on how to get started operating RTTY using MMTTY as the primary program to begin your RTTY
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bucktown Visas & Passports, Inc.
- Bucktown Visas and Passports, Inc. processes all of your international documents in as little as 24-48 hours from Chicago, Illinois.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WSJT for Meteorscatter – Tips and Tricks to start
- Tips and tricks to start working Meteorscatter with WSJT. Author: PE1AHX
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Durham Radio
- Durham Radio stocks a wide variety of Amateur radio products by ADI, Alinco, Alpha Delta, Ameco, Ameritron, ARRL, Bencher, Comet, Cushcraft, Daiwa, DCI, Galaxy, Heil, HyGain, Icom, Iron Horse, Kenwood, Larsen, Maldol, MFJ, Opek, Palstar, Procomm, Pryme, Ranger, Signal Links, Tigertronics, Valor, Vectronics, Vertex Standard, Workman, Yaesu.
[ Hits: 3733 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-Star Communications
- Professional only repair services, public safety devices and scanner dealer in Illinois USA. Does not offer consumer electronics service.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APLT Communications
- Italian ham radio dealer for Icom Array Solutions hyt mfj force12 heil-sound yaesu spiderbeam pkw ameritron acom palstar.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQs
- Car and deep cycle battery answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), tips, manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on this consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle applications.
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]