Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ