OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
- HF-SSB radio products Accessories, Amplifiers and Antennas tuners. Established in 1995 as a joint venture between Motorola's Land Mobile Product Sector and Bartal Electronic Enclosures Ltd.
VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use