- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
Repeater Range Android App
- M3OYQ’s Repeater Range is a free application designed to run on the Android mobile phone platform. The the app listens to the onboard GPS and displays the bundled repeater database as a simple list sorted by the range.
Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
- Free windows program to access your QRZ subscription database.
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers