Search Results for "data"549 links - and 5 categories
Contesting : Results
- ARRL Contest results database
- The results from ARRL contests are available here.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Find a QSL Route
- Find QSL managers using various QSL databases
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QSL statistics
- Online database of QSL card exchange status. Lookup if stations confirm QSOs and share your stats by uploading your ADIF log.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Dalry Amateur Radio Group
- Small group of amateurs with varied interests ranging from packet radio and data modes to electronics and tutoring.
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online Locator Database
- Lookup callsigns in locator, or locator of a specified callsign and display in google map
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- DX-Sherlock - QSO real time maps and listings
- Shows QSO and SWL in real time, taking data from many different sources (DX-Cluster, WSPR, Reverse Beacon). It also allows to send DX-Spots and more features.
[ Hits: 12160 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- OLIVIADATA Group
- OliviaData the OLIVIA Yahoo group ham radio
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- digitalvoice Group
- Digital voice on Amateur Radio - devoted to the discussion of digitized voice and data over analog emission modes.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RTTY Basics
- Introduction to RTTY by G3LDI
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KB2LJJ TS-870S Mods
- Radio modifications for the Kenwood TS-870S
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- TS-940 Mods
- KB2LJJ TS-940 modifications page
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Scan UK Frequncies Group
- A UK Scanning Forum containing UK Frequencies from HF, VHF and UHF in databases and lists. Airband, Shopwatch, Military, Shops, Taxi's etc.
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Mauritz Communication
- Electronics, Radio Technology, Data Processing Technology, Cable Assembly dealer
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Repeater Range Android App
- M3OYQ’s Repeater Range is a free application designed to run on the Android mobile phone platform. The the app listens to the onboard GPS and displays the bundled repeater database as a simple list sorted by the range.
[ Hits: 1784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Amateur Radio Callsign DB
- Ham Radio Android app, quickly and easily lookup license data for U.S. amateur radio callsigns
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PDA QRZ
- Free windows program to access your QRZ subscription database.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC Call
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Excel ADIF Converter
- Use this excel spreadsheet and use it to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Fast, smart NiCD/NiMh battery charger
- PCB for a battery charger described in the datasheet for the MAX712/MAX713 fast charge controllers.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax cable types
- G4URH - Coax cable types, specifications and data
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- National Semiconductor
- National Semiconductor Corporation, component database
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]