Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
W3EDP Multi-band Antenna
- An Unorthodox Antenna, originally by W3AWH is considered a multi-band antenna suitable for fixed location use and as an easily deployable portable antenna for events such as Field Days.
Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1613 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
Random Wire Antennas
- ARRL article on random wire antenna, simple antennas that can be tuned for every band, excellent solution for field day operations
- To remember our past at sea and to support the future of W/T inside New Generations the second week-end of April Merchant Navy Radio Officers and Radio Operators of Maritime Radio Coasts Stations will be active on HF bands to meet Amateurs Radio for a special event
WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
Terminator for Androidnew
- Android app by VE3VN that show view of night, day and terminator around the globe. This gives a strong hint of which bands and compass directions to focus on for best results.
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 7473 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for day band