Search Results for "dc converter"10 links
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 41647 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dedicated to the design, manufacturing, technical support, and delivery of innovative and cost effective power solutions for worldwide applications. AC/DC switching power supplies and DC/DC converters.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TG Electronics
- Specialize in the manufacturing and sales of DC Boosters, Regulators, Converters and Accessories
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Van Dijken Elektronics
- Kit RF Converter for RTL SDR Sticks DC – 65 MHz
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GridLocW a Lat/Long to Maidenhead converter for Windows with optional GPS support
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17371 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3207 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- DC to DC (12 to 24 V) Voltage Converter
- This page describes a DC to DC voltage converter, pretty simple, for currents up to 500 mA by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 1189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]