- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
Howell Communications, Inc.
- Family owned and operated tower service company. Tower installation, Microwave and Broadcast Antenna Installation, Installation of Feed Lines, Ice Bridge Installation, Lightning Protection, Site Inspections, Alignment of Microwave Paths, Flash Testing, Sweep Testing, Tower Lighting and Relamping.
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
PCR Remote Control
- PCR Remote Control enables you to control your Icom PCR-100, PCR-1000, PCR-1500 or PCR-2500 over the internet. Using SHOUTcast or a similar Audio Server, you "Broadcast" your radio over the internet allowing others to hear whats going on in your local community.
QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.