FM DX Antenna Company
- FM antennas for reception and transmitting on the FM broadcast band, Weather Band antennas, Wireless microphone antennas, and products to improve reception for the FM antenna, weather band radio antenna, and wireless microphone antenna.
- ELENOS is the leader company for fm transmitters, amplifiers, radio broadcast equipment and custom systems.
Amplifier Systems, Inc
- Designer and manufacturer of RF amplifiers used in a variety of custom applications in many diverse industries - from Scientific, Medical, Industrial, and Communications and Broadcast.
CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
Scan StocktonPriority listing
- Scanner Recordings, Video Clips, Image Gallery From Stockton CA Area. Live Scanner Feed Available. Over a 110 plus audio downloads of fire, police, and other scanner recorded incident traffic. Listen while you browse the site by using the podcast media player.
Radius Power - DC Filters
- DC filters from radius power are specifically optimized for applications with DC supply like e.g. photovoltaic inverters. Radius Power provides total power solutions, EMI filters solutions from design to manufacturing, Three Phase, Single Phase, Power Line, IEC inlet, Power entry modules Filters.
OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.