Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club
- The DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club (DCARC), active for over 25 years invites you to visit our web site and our community. Located in North East Alabama our W4GBR repeater stands on top of beautiful Lookout Mountain in Fort Payne Alabama.
- Manufacturer of standard and custom electronic cable, connectors, cable assemblies, and patch panels for broadcast, audio, video, RF, microwave, and electronic control applications.
WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
ESR Magazine - electronics-science-radio
- ESR is a magazine for Amateur Radio, CB, Broadcast, SWL and Scanning. Aim is to promote all hobby uses of radio, and to encourage students to follow a career in electronics and radio.
Scanner Master Police Scanners
- Police scanners by Uniden Bearcat Scanners, port radio scanners antennas parts or listen to live online emergency police broadcasts with radio frequency codes by Scanner Master
CQ Callbook - Online Internet CallbookPriority listing
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.