Search Results for "dc receiver"29 links
- Antennas for Weather Reports
- Radio receivers and methods to improve reception of weather radio broadcasts
[ Hits: 3435 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4951 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2669 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1996 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HRX80 80 meters receivers for APRS
- 80-meter peilontvanger / receiver includes printed circuit sample and list of components
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- Radio Worldwide on Shortwave
- Kurzwelle, shortwave, Radio , DX, broadcasting, QRG, SWL, receiver, Empf§nger, BCDX, DX-Clubs, hobby, QSL, schedules, Frequenzen
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How to Receive SSB Broadcasts With an AM Only Receiver
- Iyou want to learn a little about how SSB works, or you absolutely cannot afford a more sophisticated shortwave receiver, try the following
[ Hits: 2002 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Integrated weather satellite recorder, decoder, image viewer, and editor. Connect a 137-138MHz FM receiver to your soundcard to get images directly from weather satellites
[ Hits: 2645 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Digital Radio DCM
- Programmable Digital Radio Receivers
[ Hits: 5340 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17690 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.83 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IN3 DC-RX
- One-Cubic-Inch Direct-Conversion Receiver
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Direct Conversion Receiver
- A simple direct conversion receiver for 80m. The receiver covers 3.51 MHz - 3.60 MHz and 3.64MHz - 3.71 MHZ - CW and Phone portions by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Listening top band with AM receiver
- Converting an AM broadcast receiver to lister to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8208 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Regenerative receiver for the AM band
- Build the Moorabbin, a regenerative receiver for the AM broadcast band by Peter Parker VK3YE
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- OH2NLT Experimental Digital HF Receiver
- SDR project based on a TI AFREDI8201 chipset with both ADC and DDC functions.
This SDR needs no external PC and is a RX only.
[ Hits: 2003 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceiver lf receiver vlf receiver psk receiver sdr receiver receiver vhf receiver for 144 mhz am receiver vhf receiver 40m receiver qrp receiver atv receiver receiver atu am receiver kit 27 mhz to air receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links