and 1 categories
about decode cw on dxzone.com
Software : Morse Code Decoders
Manufacturers : Accessories Operating Modes : Morse code : Morse operating guides Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Ten-Tec Jupiter Software : Contesting Software : Morse Code Decoders
Software : Multimode
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required â€” you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 54400 | Votes: 1628 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 16956 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 36604 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3260 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code by F8EHO
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Software : Navtex Software : Pocket PC Software : iPhone Technical Reference : Arduino Technical Reference : Beacon keyers Technical Reference : Homebrew
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 14967 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21741 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16256 | Votes: 335 | Rating: 7.68 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links