W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
Plumbers Delight JPole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding JPole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KAĜZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.00 ]
2 meter 1/2-wave J-Pole
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
KARC Tuner Project BOM
- Martin's (KH6MB) tuner design, with carbon fiber poles and fine cooper clad wire for antennas simplifies station setup and produces excellent results from beach front sites. Much better results with much less effort.
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
Bandpass Filters for Portable Usage
- These are QRP rated 3 Pole Butterworth filters based on a design by K4VX, feature simplicity, almost no insertion loss, and reasonable rejection on the other ham bands.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for design j pole