Search Results for "design"914 links - and 5 categories
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K5TR'S Antenna Designs - YO files
- Antenna designs that K5TR have collected from various sources.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Notes on building Yagis for 50 Mhz
- Construction Details for 50MHz-Yagis in DK7ZB-Design
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 eleemts yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 70cm Longyagis
- 70cm-Longyagis in 28Ohm-DK7ZB-Design
[ Hits: 2245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7438 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3101 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF Bazooka antennas
- French page with bazooka antenna design information and bazooka calculator
[ Hits: 3969 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2582 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Quagi antenna for 144 Mhz
- A modified W5UN Quagi design optimized for 144.050 Mhz
[ Hits: 3493 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 2957 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2411 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Tashjian Towers
- Towers by Tashjian, Engineering, Design and Manufacturing
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tesla and Radio
- Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m technical docuemnts
- A collection of scanned diagrams and designs, documents and modifications for 50 Mhz ham radio equipment
[ Hits: 2716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This is a 4CX1500B grid driven amplifier that is built like a tank. The unit is considerably over designed as can be seen in the pictures documenting the construction
[ Hits: 10368 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- The Approx. Perfect Amplifier manuscript
- Discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Introduction to amplifier design
- These tutorials will teach you in very easy steps how to design A class amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4262 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Band filters by PA9M
- Band filters for PA6Z made by PA9M, designed by W3NQN.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9cm transverter
- Designed for portable operation, it runs on 12v, and has an OCXO-based local oscillator.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsweb design rf design design uhf design ham design rep design lc design pcb design qsl design rf amp design ham design sv1 vhf log design wif design rf-amp-design design j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links