- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.