Search Results for "design"989 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 4M
- Vertical half-wave aerials for 4m
- Practical designs pictures and alternative design of antennas for 70 Mhz by Ross Wilkinson G0WJR
[ Hits: 7296 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 eleemts yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 3 Element cubic quad for UHF
- Article in spanish with design and descriptio of a 3 elements cubic antenna for UHF
[ Hits: 4162 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop antennas
- Pictures, designs and answer to common questions on building magnetic loop antennas by ON4CEQ Van Herck
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quagi antenna for 144 Mhz
- A modified W5UN Quagi design optimized for 144.050 Mhz
[ Hits: 3624 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Amplitec linear amplifiers
- HF VHF UHF amplifiers, designed by hams for hams, and morse keys manufacturer
[ Hits: 8799 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DTMF Electronics Manufacturer offers Decoding, Display, Signalling, Data Logging, Remote Monitoring and Control products and design.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6m technical docuemnts
- A collection of scanned diagrams and designs, documents and modifications for 50 Mhz ham radio equipment
[ Hits: 2780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2288 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 3992 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 18840 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- This program expedites the design of lumped-element diplexers using both the lowpass/highpass and the bandpass/bandstop topologies.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Class E
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsdesign qsl design pcb design rf design rep design vhf log design web design wif design cgi design rf-amp-design lc design rf amp design web-design ham design sv1 ham design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links