A Collapsible 2-Element Delta Quad
- This easy-to-build and inexpensive 2 meter antenna is also made to store easily. It's designed for hand held use, so it's great for fox hunting! By Charles Scharlau, NZŘI
A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antennapop
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.