Search Results for "design"922 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 70cm
- 6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
[ Hits: 3314 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
[ Hits: 3330 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80 meters beacon antenna
- A vertical antenna specifically designed to work with the 80 meter CW beacon keyer
[ Hits: 1737 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Colliner Antenna Design
- Antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 10437 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2244 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A site like Youtube but designed for for the Amateur Radio community
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DICL - Customized Power Supply
- Design and manufacture switching power supply for global customers in many field , such as industry , medical , radio , telecome
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD1JV Designs
- QRP Kits and Projects for the low power Amateur Radio enthusiast
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OSCAR 11
- Designed and built by the University of Surrey's Spacecraft Engineering Research Group - UoSAT in the United Kingdom,
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- UoSAT-OSCAR-22 is the most recent spacecraft in a series of Amateur Radio communications satellites designed and built by the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Surrey in Guildford, Surrey, England.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K7BON - Callsigns in Oak
- Your call sign, name or specialty item professionally crafted in oak (two thicknesses available), from a computer designed pattern and finished in up to 4 coats of Formby's Glossy Tung Oil.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar Panel Store
- Focus on solar power products that function in the harshest environments, designed for years of reliable service.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Resistor Finder
- Resistor Finder is a program that allows the electronics designer or hobbyist to find a combination of 2 resistors that, when connected in parallel, will provide the best match to a desired resistance.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.80 ]
- AADE Filter Design
- Freeware windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters. Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
[ Hits: 15841 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Enable Low Cost RF Power Amplifiers
- A new paradigm for low cost, reliable RF amplifier ‘pallets’ has been enabled by new circuit design, manufacturing and thermal management techniques
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microwave RF Amplifier Design Tutorial
- This tutorial will set out the design stages required to design a theoretical microwave amplifier
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Desgin Power amplifiers with Genesys
- Article on how use Genesys sowftware to design RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Design RF Filter
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf design design rf amp design web design lc design pcb design qsl design uhf design vhf log design rep design cgi design rf-amp-design ham design ham design sv1 wif design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links