6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
- Designed and built by the University of Surrey's Spacecraft Engineering Research Group - UoSAT in the United Kingdom,
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- UoSAT-OSCAR-22 is the most recent spacecraft in a series of Amateur Radio communications satellites designed and built by the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Surrey in Guildford, Surrey, England.
K7BON - Callsigns in Oak
- Your call sign, name or specialty item professionally crafted in oak (two thicknesses available), from a computer designed pattern and finished in up to 4 coats of Formby's Glossy Tung Oil.
- Resistor Finder is a program that allows the electronics designer or hobbyist to find a combination of 2 resistors that, when connected in parallel, will provide the best match to a desired resistance.
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.80 ]
- Analog circuit simulation program for the typical circuit designer. Commercial version for windows
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.