Search Results for "design"961 links - and 5 categories
- HF Aerial Design
- A novel approach to aerial evaluation with diagrams and graphs by G3CWI
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 49366 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3137 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda
- VHF-UHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design
and construction notes by XE1MEX
[ Hits: 3808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna switch for sloper antennas
- An easy to build antenna switch for long wire antennas, expecially designed for sloper antennas
[ Hits: 13434 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Luxembourg Callbook
- Designed and copyrighted by Norbert Oberweis, LX1NO/KM6RY
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.71 ]
- Nally radio towers
- Radio towers with designs made specificaly for Amateur Radio operators, incorporating mounting plates for most common rotators with in tower structure allowing for safety in the use,and tilt over preventing the need for climbing towers during regular maintance
[ Hits: 14308 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ATV De ik1hgi
- Projects and design atv de ik1hgi Progetti, circuits, master, fotos in Italian
[ Hits: 1980 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos.
[ Hits: 4626 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11824 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Vox Recorder
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
[ Hits: 40484 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 24748 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4588 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21226 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3586 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Toroid Pro
- Designed by microwave engineers to provide filter, radio,microwave and Ham radio engineers with all relevant information of an inductor and core at his or her finger tips
[ Hits: 6072 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.17 ]
You can try similar termsweb design rf design design uhf design qsl design wif design rf-amp-design pcb design ham design sv1 ham design cgi design vhf log design web-design lc design rf amp design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links