Search Results for "design"875 links - and 5 categories
- Antenna Design Lab by N4UJW
- Design and build your own Hf thru Vhf antennas.Contains pictures, plans, parts list of very popular ham antennas along with experimental types.
[ Hits: 5756 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5203 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Beverage Antennas
- So you want to build a Beverage Antenna.
[ Hits: 6110 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24012 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 9232 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 19415 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- Half Bobtail Antenna
- design by Brian Williams, GW0GHF
[ Hits: 4488 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- A vertically-polarised VK2ABQ Antenna
- design note by Brian Williams, GW0GHF
[ Hits: 4492 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.19 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 32185 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5177 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 40177 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Super Loop Antenna
- Superloop III designed by Jim, W4FTU
[ Hits: 64157 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Limited space antennas
- My site describes several compact antenna designs.
[ Hits: 6482 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design by K3MT
[ Hits: 23011 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- Dipole / Inverted Vee Antenna Design
- Formulas To Design Your Own Dipoles And Inverted Vees
[ Hits: 6930 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- bhi Ltd
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Quadrifilar helicoidal antenna
- Design your own quadrifilar helix, the site even generates a drilling pattern in a PDF file. Several different construction methods are shown.
[ Hits: 5382 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Online Cables.com
- easily design your cable, pick connectors and cable, print drawing, get immediate quote and place order, all online.
[ Hits: 1833 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON5UR QSL print service
- We are hams who design high quality full colour QSL cards. Now we print also full colour backsides on our QSL cards. 1000 cards costs only 82 Euro. For more details write firstname.lastname@example.org``Remember: The QSO is short, our QSL cards are forever !
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 16139 | Votes: 332 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Ham Club Database
- Designed to keep track of your club's roster
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRO via Russia
- Power amplifiers from amateur radio operators around the world which are designed/built using Russian tubes.
[ Hits: 8051 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3387 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Electronic symbols
- Analog digital symbols, identification of components, units and conversi„n tables for electronics circuits design
[ Hits: 4744 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]