Search Results for "design"974 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters
- Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
[ Hits: 7990 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2708 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 42087 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- 80m 4 element delta loop antenna
- A four element delta loop antenna for the 80 meter band providing a forward gain of 6 dBi by F5VKM
[ Hits: 5309 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- K8CU Log Periodic Antenna
- Plans, photos, electrical and mechanical design for this HF Log periodic antenna.
[ Hits: 9735 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Stacked Yagi Antennas
- Constructing and designing full size, single band stacked yagi antenna arrays
[ Hits: 10593 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SATEDU PROJECT
- SATEDU project, a 20Kg class microsatellite designed and managed by AMSAT-France, partially developped and built by students
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HEX-BEAM - Traffie Technology
- Hex-Beam antennas manufacturer, a new approach to beam design, using hexagonal array style, by Traffie Technology
[ Hits: 3381 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Balun Designs LLC
- Balun Designs wind high quality baluns and ununs for Amateur Radio and commercial applications based on the researched and tested designs of Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Six Meters FAQ
- Faqs on six meters band, designed to help encourage hams to use and enjoy this band
[ Hits: 3404 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Qsl card design and printing by ik6rum
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5570 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2810 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- FT100 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
[ Hits: 4250 | Votes: 219 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
[ Hits: 1645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
You can try similar termsrf design design uhf design qsl design cgi design web design rf-amp-design wif design pcb design ham design sv1 ham design rf amp design vhf log design web-design lc design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links