Search Results for "design"875 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23285 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8842 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6363 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 3797 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Helix Calc
- Helix antenna calculator, to design and make helix antenna plans
[ Hits: 7302 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- N3KNZ Loop designs
- Inspired by his first magnetic loop featured on this site, John takes loop building by the horns, and comes up with some excellent designs
[ Hits: 2445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2254 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14047 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7245 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- SSA - Non-Directional Beacon
- Airport Locator Beacon, The NDB-SS05 is a complete Dual Non-Directional Navigational Beacon system built to ICAO Annex 10 requirements. It is designed for continuous duty, outdoors operation, easy maintenance and is supported by a full complement of accessories and spare parts.
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AA9PW.com FAA and FCC Exam Practice
- home of the AA9PW exam practice pages.This site is designed to allow you practice for the following FCC Radio and FAA Aviation licensing exams.
[ Hits: 3172 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Otto Engineering
- OTTO Communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wholesale Solar
- Solar panels, solar and wind home power systems, pre-wired power panels. Wholesale prices for everybody. Free solar design.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Creative Design Corp.
- Reliable antenna rotators from japan
[ Hits: 4002 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Allied Wire and Cable
- Allied Wire and Cable is a distributor and manufacturer of electronic and electrical wire and cable, tubing and cable assemblies. We also specialize in custom cable design, flexible cable, and many types of cable and wire requirements.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sandys CB Shoppe
- Sandy's CB Shoppe. We sell CB's, VHF radios, and CB accessories, service and install CB / VHF radios, Affordable custom electronics design
[ Hits: 3108 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hungarian Radio
- Radio Budapest is the external service of Hungarian Radio Company Limited, the public service broadcasting organisation.
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Educational software for Palm Pilot and Windows that quickly teaches Signal Flags and Morse Code using mnemonic techniques and a well designed flashcard program
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : TS-850S
- Welcome to TS-850S HF Transceiver Owners Group.
Group designed to discuss the attributes, usage and technical information sharing,
concerning this Classic Transceiver.
Please feel welcome to add your questions, information and comments. We hope you enjoy the Amateur Operators "Attribute of helping ones fellow operator". Valid AmateurCallsigns only, admitted.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]