df antenna403 links
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 31842 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40083 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6488 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Testing EH Antennas
- EH antenna tests report by Claudio Re, I1RFQ in pdf format
[ Hits: 2002 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- On the EH antenna
- EH antenna iformations in this PDF file from antennex web site, By John S. (Jack) Belrose, VE2CV
[ Hits: 2038 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eh antenna notes by IK5IIR
- Original eh antenna building reccomendations by IK5IIR Stefano.
[ Hits: 1843 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Antennas and Feedlines
- Long article on antennad and feed lines
[ Hits: 7398 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6113 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4005 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 21432 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8249 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 21055 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2847 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8812 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 6243 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Quadrifilar helicoidal antenna
- Design your own quadrifilar helix, the site even generates a drilling pattern in a PDF file. Several different construction methods are shown.
[ Hits: 5539 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Butternut manuals
- Manuals of butternut antennas
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Isotron antenna manulas
- From this page you can download the following manuals, in Adobe Acrobat format .pdf, 40 Meter Isotron, 80 Meter Isotron
[ Hits: 3319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna antenna 440 mhz antenna ap 8 430 mhz antenna rv antenna sdr antenna eas antenna 3d antenna 2m vhf antenna hf antenna 2.5m 10 ghz antenna antenna 30m rod antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links