Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
- QuickRecord is a compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord 2 maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign